Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council Benefit Funds


If you are working out of the jurisdiction of the Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council Health, Pension, & Supplemental Retirement Funds, you need to complete a Reciprocal Transfer of Hours Form to insure the hours you work elsewhere come back to your Home Funds. If this form does not apply to you, please contact our Contributions Department.

Most carpenter funds across the nation are signatory to the UBC International Reciprocal Agreement so transfer is easy – but only if you complete the form in a timely manner and send it to either:

Mid-America Carpenters Regional Council Benefit Funds
Attn: Contributions Department
12 E. Erie Street, Chicago, IL 60611

(312) 787-3212

Note: Some areas may have a lower hourly contribution rate than your Home Funds' rates. Therefore, you may not receive an hour-for-hour credit; it is possible you will receive a percentage of the hours worked based on the contributions received. It may take up to 2 months from the time you worked until the Fund Office receives the reciprocated hours and related contributions.


Contact the Contributions Benefits Department

(312) 787-9455, menu option 5
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.